Tuesday, October 7, 2014

This week...

Hello,

Sorry for the late post.

Schedule for this week:

Wednesday: Hotdog Day $1.25/per dog
Thursday: Spelling Test List #5
Friday: Math Test #2; Memory Work Test Isaiah 43:5; Bible Test


Sorry that the spelling list didn't go home this week. I usually have them in the mailboxes by Friday, but failed to do so. My apologizes!! I'll send them home tomorrow with the kids. Sorry again.

List #5 
brown
brass
break
British
Britain
bright
umbrella
drown
dripped
drowsy
draining
dream
drilled
raindrop
privilege
present
surprise
pride
practice
pretzels
problem
multiplication
factor
product
answer

Vocabulary:
decision: the act of making up one’s mind
frail: weak
miscellaneous: not all of one kind

As always, we've been busy in Grade 3 and working super hard. As parents you should be very proud of your children. If you have any questions send me an email at cmerkus@rehoboth.on.ca or call me at the school. 
THANKS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment